The financial plan we create for your business is likely to be very different to what you have now.
As chartered accountants, we will ask about your business systems and targets - and review it all with a fine toothcomb. But other questions are likely to come up, such as:
- What do you want for your family?
- How do you like to spend your time off?
- Where would you like to live?
Why are we so nosey?
Many business owners and managers are out there creating the best business plan imaginable. But all it takes is some stress and a handful of distractions and the momentum is lost.
We want to prevent this happening to you. So we make sure all areas of your life are accounted for - no nasty surprises.
- Meet our friendly – and doggedly meticulous - people including our 'Resiliency Specialist': About JPO
- What else do you need to know? 5 reasons why you should choose JPO
- Talk to us about your particular situation: Contact us
Nic and Catherine Vasiliu 12 October 2010
"Peter Oudejans has been our accountant and advisor for the last 12 years. We met with him as new business owners. Peter spent time going over our accounts and getting to know us. He became familiar with our business and offered us very good advice and solutions while keeping us focused on positive outcomes. Peter always remained positive which has a great effect on restoring our confidence and ability to keep going in business. Peter has a great attitude. He does not waste time and energy stressing about a situation, he just enjoys finding solutions." read more....